Consider taking these steps to make your voice heard and help children and families – NOW!
Ways to take Action
Take the Pledge to Vote and Register to Vote
Contest: Win by Encouraging People to Register to Vote!
- Use this flyer when doing outreach Vote 2018 FlyerFINAL
- Host a parent event (or add it to one that's already planned) and make voter registration available to attendees
- Host a sign up event at your college or university
- Simply post information in at the sign-in/sign-out location
- Make a voting activity lesson for children
Other Ways to Take Action:
- Sign up for Pre-K for PA
- On social media follow PennAEYC, Pre-K for PA, NAEYC and America for Early Ed
Check back here for ways you can timely advocate for high-quality early care and education at the state and national levels as issues arise! We need your voice.