Premium Membership ($150)
Benefits at this level include:
- Access to content you can use right away—such as ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practice, fostering strong family engagement, and more— through NAEYC digital resources.
- Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members who share your specific passion.
- Discounted insurance offerings, including professional liability insurance.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only resource sales during the year.
- Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events, including the member-only VIP lounge at Annual Conference and the member-only hour in the exhibit hall.
- Registration opportunities for member-only events, including our Public Policy Forum, which brings members together in Washington, DC, to advance federal and state early childhood policy.
- Discounted subscription rates for additional publications and resources: Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week.
- A subscription to one of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals. Choose from five issues of Young Children or five issues of Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- One complimentary NAEYC book, published and selected by NAEYC, delivered to you during your membership year.
- Registration discounts for NAEYC’s events, including our Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
- Deep discounts and coupons for every teacher’s favorite retail and entertainment venues across the country.
- Complimentary registration for one NAEYC online professional learning course during your membership year.
- Four complimentary publications handpicked by NAEYC and delivered to you during your membership year, as well as one additional publication of your choice.
- Subscriptions to both of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals, Young Children and Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- Complimentary registration for two NAEYC online professional learning courses during your membership year.
- Exclusive access to VIP events, such as book signings and networking sessions, at NAEYC’s Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
In addition to the national level membership benefits above, PennAEYC offers excellent state and local benefits to Standard members, including:
- A network of advocates lobbying on your behalf at the state and federal level about the important matters of early childhood education
- Staff dedicated to ECE Policy and Policy Development to answer your questions and address policy issues
- A network of professionals to ready to support you if needed and offer resources and information on current best practice in early care and education
- PQAS approved professional development in Leadership, Advocacy, Developmentally Appropriate Practices, Duel Language Learning Support, Cultural Competence and much more available on the PA PD Registry- Discounts may apply for members in some cases
- Regular Social Media updates containing latest news and resources available to you
- Notifications and calendar of events sponsored by PennAEYC Chapters across PA-Discounts for members may be available for many events
- FREE Access to SharedSourcePA.org , the ultimate web resource hub for early learning professionals including cost savings, free resource posters and so much more
- Access to the support services focused on Shared Services, we're working smarter not harder!
- Regular PennAEYC E-News with information to keep you informed